Meet Dr. Lyly
A mom and New Haven kids dentist on a mission to make visits more fun.
Lyly Rodriguez, DDS
Your caring dentist for children and special needs.
“I will explain everything step-by-step. You can trust me.”
Dr. Lyly believes in making dentistry inclusive and comfortable for all. She’s a New Haven kids dentist, an advocate for patients with physical and developmental disabilities and a proud mom of two.
Her warm approach, patience, over twenty years of expertise, and kid-friendly office mean you and your family can enjoy a better dental experience each time. Dr. Lyly also teams up with an in-house pediatric dentist and endodontist to give children more solutions under one roof.
Our goal is to help your kiddo’s smile grow into a big, beautiful, healthy one through fun education, simple prevention and modern painless treatments.
Come grow with us!
- New Haven Kids Dentistry, co-owner.
- Over 24 years of experience as a dentist.
- Connecticut private practice, general dentist.
- Contributor to dentistry research and published studies.
- UConn School of Dental MedicineOpens the website in the new window, former clinical instructor.
- Continuing education and multidisciplinary case conferences.
University of Connecticut, School of Dental MedicineOpen the website in the new window, advanced education in general dentistry – residency.
- University of Connecticut, School of Dental MedicineOpen the website in the new window, advanced education in general dentistry – fellowship.
- Cayetano Heredia Peruvian UniversityOpens the website in the new window, Doctor of Dental Surgery.